Love your pet? We all do! But if you are tired of regularly visiting the groomer and pay expensive service bills – the Best Solution is HERE!
THIS PET NAIL CLIPPERS WILL ALLOW YOU TO TRIM YOUR PUP’S NAILS PROFESSIONALLY AT HOME:
* Save Yourself Time & Money
Make savings without sacrificing essential pet care. Stop wasting time & money taking your pet to a professional groomer and clip your dogs & cats’ nails at home.
* Premium Quality Stainless Steel
These durable blades will stay sharp for many clipping sessions.
* Trim Safety Guard
It has a Over-Trimming Safety Guard, which helps prevent over-cutting of the nail, greatly reducing the risk of injury and bleeding. This may also help build your confidence to regularly clip your pet’s nails
* Designed for Medium and Large Size Dogs
These clippers are perfect for breeds such as Golden Retrievers, Labradors, Collies, Rottweilers, Bulldogs, German Shepherds, Sheepdogs, Spaniels and most medium to large size dogs.
* Stress Free
The sharp blades allow you to clip faster and cleaner using less effort, minimizing stress for you and your pets. Your dog can walk in comfort and trimming helps prevent claw damage to your floors and furniture.
* Safety Latch
When not in use it can be safely locked in the closed position.
* Non-Slip Handles
Coated with Non-Slip Rubber means you don’t have to worry about the clipper slipping out of your hand and accidentally hurting your pet, leaving you free to focus on cutting correctly.
* Regular Care of Your Pets’ Claws
Trim your dog’s nails monthly, though walking on concrete will help wear them down so they won’t need trimming as often. If your dog lays around the house a lot its nails will need trimming more often.
- Ergonomic & Non-Slip rubber coated handles for a comfortable and secure grip with no worries about slipping, sliding or accidentally hurting your pets.
- Small animal & pets toenails cutters – scissors for breeds with thick or thin claws.
- Specifically designed to be used safely on medium and large size dogs.
- Recommended by dog trainers, pet groomers and veterinarians.