Created by Dr. Roger Mugford from The Company of Animals, makers of quality pet brands including Halti, Baskerville, and Clix. Used and recommended by trainers and behaviorist throughout the world. At the Company of Animals, we are passionate about creating behavior enhancing products to improve the relationship between people and their dogs. The purpose of the Pet Corrector is to gain the dog’s attention at the instant they are exhibiting an unwanted behavior. When the Pet Corrector emits a hissing sound, the dog is distracted, and the owner can then insert a positive command and reward.
Pet Corrector should always be used responsibly, it should never be pointed directly into an animal’s face. It is not recommended for use with young puppies, noise sensitive or nervous dogs.
Product includes comprehensive training instructions to ensure correct use.
Sizes: 30ML, 50ML, 200ML
Handy holster available for 50ML can.
- EMITS A HISSING SOUND through a quick burst of compressed air that mimics the warning hiss of a snake or cat to distract the dog, so you can teach better behavior and commands such as quiet, sit, leave, and stop
- SAFE & HUMANE way to retrain canines to prevent excessive barking, jumping, stealing food, digging and chewing
- EFFECTIVE TRAINING aid to correct bad habits; jumping on furniture, counter tops or stealing food
- TRAINER & BEHAVIORIST RECOMMENDED Pet Corrector was created by Dr. Roger Mugford and is used and recommended by trainers and behaviorist throughout the world
- HUMANE TEACHING TOOL Train your pet effectively without creating harm or trauma to your loving pet