Veterinary approved items for pet first aid in a well-made camouflage kit.
PROTECT YOUR PET:It’s a first aid kit for pets that can handle many types of unexpected emergencies. When your pet gets injured, quickly dress the wound & bind the limb with an enclosed tourniquet to help prevent blood loss.
BE RELAXED WITH PET FIRST AID SUPPLIESYour dog deserves emergency items that give your four-legged friend an advantage until reaching help. The animal first aid kit helps administer first aid when there is a need.
THE PET FIRST AID KIT INCLUDES:PBT bandages 7.5cm x 4.5cm, rolled elastic bandages, cotton balls, & 40″ x 40″ x 56″ triangular bandage, 5cm x 4.5cm PBT bandage, cotton tip applicators, medical tape roll, 4″ x 4″ sterile gauze sponges, 2″ x 2″ sterile gauze sponges, 4″ compress bandages, protective gloves (L),160 x 210 cm emergency blanket, metal tweezers, metal scissors, tourniquet with buckle, flea comb, a blue stretch, dog emergency collar, pet waste bags.
FEEL CONFIDENT GIVING FOR A DOGS FIRST BIRTHDAY OR AS A DOG’S FIRST CHRISTMAS GIFT.:There’s only items a dog owner will love; emergency collar, emergency pet wast bags, tick removal tweezers, emergency blanket.
ENJOY A PREMIUM BONUS:This dog first aid kit comes with premium bonus item; The National Animal Poison Control Center number, your best resource for a poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think your pet may have ingested a poisonous substance, time is of the essence. Call quick.
ASK YOUR VET ABOUT EXTRA ITEMS TO ENCLOSE:Pets may have different needs; ask your vet for items to enclose in the animal first aid kit.
CLICK “Add To Cart
- RELAX WITH A SUPPLY OF EMERGENCY ITEMS, A FIRST AID KIT FOR DOGS: Ideal for where ever your pet is: at home, camping, travel, work, school & other situations. Compact, durable camouflage material that was made to refill and last.
- FEEL SECURE WITH SUPPLIES FOR YOUR FOUR-LEGGED BUDDY: Removing pets from their environment has potential risks; so get a first aid kit for pets that includes useful supplies like the National Animal Poison Control Center number so you can quickly call in desperate situations, & there’s a place for a 24 hour emergency vet number, so you’ll be ready to place a quick call.
- GET A KIT WITH ESSENTIAL TOOLS: This animal first aid kit includes items, like a tourniquet with a buckle for emergency wound & bleeding care to help until you get to an emergency vet. Look for a triangular bandage, medical tape roll, metal scissors, metal tweezers, emergency blanket, protective gloves, sterile gauze, sponges, cotton tip applicators, emergency dog collar, compress bandages, PBT bandages 7.5cm x 4.5cm, PBT bandages 5cm x 4.5cm, rolled elastic bandages, cotton balls, flea comb, a
- FEEL SAFE TREATING YOUR PET IN SITUATIONS LIKE THESE: Use the warming emergency blanket to wrap your pet when needed. Remove a tick immediately with the included metal tweeters, so you won’t have to wait until you get home. Use the emergency dog collar for you own pet or when rescuing a dog in the streets.
- TREAT YOUR DOG WITH ITEMS FOR ALL TYPES OF SITUATIONS WHEN TRAVELING: This dog first aid kit has items for the unusual dog emergency. Enjoy pet emergency waste bags to clean up after your dog when the situation requires. There’s no worry about bandages that won’t stick or other items only suitable for people. This dog emergency kit has room for additional items suggested by your veterinarian.